Blend door actuator needed for 2004 L300

Discussion in 'Saturn L-series' started by Chief Wahoo, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Chief Wahoo

Chief Wahoo

Desperate need for a 2004 blend door actuator. Discontinued by GM and I’m unable to find after market part. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Chief Wahoo, Jul 14, 2024
  2. Chief Wahoo

Nutjob1

Tried ebay, craiglist? If yours is on the bench, did you try disassembling it to see what broke? There may be GM compatible actuators although different part numbers to keep everyone from learning about possible parts sharing across the GM famiiy.

Nutjob1, Jul 15, 2024
  3. Chief Wahoo

Chief Wahoo

Yeah I’ve looked everywhere. Pretty sure it’s a broken gear inside and I got a possible line on the gear on eBay, but also have a GM tech looking for one as well. Local automotive college teacher said they could probably 3d print a gear if that’s the case. Was just hoping I could find a nice used one or even a new one. Stuff for my 2004 L300 is getting hard to find. I’m the second owner and it’s got a 113,000 miles on it. Beautiful shape and runs great.

Chief Wahoo, Jul 28, 2024
Ask a Question